Once you click on the announcements option (Figure 38), you will be transferred to the announcements screen. Here you can view all the institution announcements of events, activities etc. (Figure 43).
- The first screen shows all unread announcements, you can also see announcements that you have already viewed by clicking on the ‘Read’ button (Figure 43).
- You can see in each announcement card the title, description and location of the event associated with the announcement (Figure 43).
- You can click on an announcement to view it (Figure 43).
Once you click on the Announcement card from the unread screen (Figure 43) you wish to view, you will be transferred to the Announcement Detail screen (Figure 44).
- On this screen, you can view details regarding this announcement (Figure 44).
- Once you read this new announcement and click on the arrow to go back to the previous screen you will notice that this announcement will be moved from Unread to the Read list.
You can use the back-arrow buttons to navigate back to the main menu screen.
Once you click on the calendar option (Figure 38), you will be transferred to the calendar screen. Here you can view all your events, activities, sessions/classes etc. (Figure 45).
- In this screen, you can view the calendar in a monthly view (Figure 45).
- Under each day you can see dots that indicate there is something scheduled for that day. If you click on the day with the dot underneath you will see the schedule for that day bellow the calendar (Figure 45).
- You can view the calendar per week (Figure 46), per Timetable (Figure 47) or per Day (Figure 48).
- Click on the highlighted item on the days’ schedule to view details. You will be transferred to the details page (Figure 49).
If you click on a highlighted item in the calendar (Figure 45), you will be transferred to the details screen (Figure 49). Here you can view details of the scheduled class, subject, test etc.