This section allows you to register your children for classes and activities offered by the institution at the beginning and during the Academic year.
- Go to Registration & Enrollments and select Online Registration (Figure 28).
- From the dropdown, select the child to be enrolled then click on Show (Figure 29).
- This will display the child’s information in the corresponding Academic Year.
- Select the correct academic year to be enrolled in.
- Click on each tab to verify and fill in the needed data and enrolments.
Note: The available tabs may be different for your school.
- Educational Program
- Contact Details
- Admission Data
- Click on Submit Application once all the tabs have been verified and enrolment data have been entered.
- Go to Registration & Enrollments and select Online Enrollments (Figure 30).
- From the dropdown, select the child to be enrolled.
- Switch between the services and the Subjects tab to enroll them to extra-curricular activities and subjects, respectively.
- You can choose to enroll to or unenroll from some services and subjects.
- By clicking on the Services tab, you will be presented with extra-curricular activities like Sports, Trips & Excursions, etc. (Figure 31).
- By clicking on the Subjects tab, you will be presented with various Academic course options as well as other related academic activities (Figure 32).
Enroll / Unenroll
From Online Enrollments, you will be able to see all the offered Classes/Sport Activities/School Trips.
- To enroll a child in a class/sport activity/school trip, click on the enroll button located underneath the description of said choice (Figure 33).
- This opens a window with details about the class/sport activity/school trip. Here, choose the options you are interested in for the child e.g. Timetable/Group by clicking on the option. Once that is done, you can confirm the enrollment by clicking on Enroll.