Once you click on the announcements option (Figure 68), you will be transferred to the announcements screen. Here you can view all the institution announcements of events, activities etc. (Figure 73).
- The first screen shows all unread announcements, you can also see announcements that you have already viewed by clicking on the ‘Read’ button (Figure 73).
- You can see in each announcement card the title, description and location of the event associated to the announcement (Figure 73).
- You can click on an announcement to view it (Figure 73).
Once you click on the Announcement card from the unread screen (Figure 73) you wish to view, you will be transferred to the Announcement Detail screen (Figure 74).
- On this screen you can view details regarding this announcement (Figure 74).
- Once you read this new announcement and click on the arrow to go back to the previous screen you will notice that this announcement will be moved from Unread to the Read list.
You can use the back-arrow buttons to navigate back to the main menu screen.
Once you click on the calendar option (Figure 68), you will be transferred to the calendar screen. Here you can view all your events, activities, sessions/classes etc. (Figure 75).
- In this screen you can view the calendar in a monthly view (Figure 75).
- Under each day you can see dots that indicate there is something scheduled for that day. If you click on the day with the dot underneath you will see the schedule for that day bellow the calendar (Figure 75).
- You can view the calendar per Week (Figure 76), per Timetable (Figure 77) or per Day (Figure 78).
- Click on the highlighted item on the days schedule to view details. You will be transferred to the details page (Figure 79).
Figure 76 Figure 77 Figure 78
If you click on a highlighted item in the calendar (Figure 75), you will be transferred to the details screen (Figure 79). Here you can view details of the scheduled class, subject, test etc. You can also RSVP if you are attending an event, maybe or not attending.