In the messages option you will be able to view the message center which contains all the messages that have been sent to you by Teachers, Parents, Employees or Administrative Staff. You are able to reply to messages or send new messages as well (Figure 69). To reach the messages option you just need to click on the messages option from the main menu located on the main screen when you login.
- On the Message center page, you can now view all the messages you have received (Figure 69).
- You can use the search field to locate a specific email (Figure 69).
- You can click on the checkbox next to each email and then on the delete button to delete the email/message (Figure 69).
- You can click on an email/message to view it and reply if a reply is necessary (Figure 69).
- On the top right corner of the screen you can click on the ‘+’ button to send a new message (Figure 69).
Create New Email/ Message
To create a new email/ message click on the ‘+’ button (Figure 69), and you will be transferred to the Creation screen (Figure 70).
- Use the ‘To’ search field to locate the contact you wish to email/ message (Figure 70).
- Fill in the email/ message ‘Subject’ field with the topic (Figure 70).
- In the message field write your message/ email (Figure 70).
- Click on the “Add File” button, to attach a file to your email or message (Figure 70).
- When you are ready to send the email/ message click on the arrow button on the top right corner of the screen to send the email/ message (Figure 70).
View and Reply to Emails/ Messages
To view an email/message click on the one you want to view from the message center screen (Figure 69). Once you do that you will be transferred to the view email/message screen (Figure 71).
- Here you can read the email/ message (Figure 71).
- You can reply to this email/ message by clicking on the arrows button in the top right corner of your screen. You will then be transferred to the reply screen (Figure 71).
- Write your reply in the message field (Figure 72).
- Attach a file to your reply by clicking on “Add File” (Figure 72).
Click on the send button in the top right corner of the screen (Arrow icon, Figure 72).