Sessions can be created and used to update the point allocation to students.
Academic Tasks > Sessions & Homework > Session List
Create a New Session
- Click on the Create button to create a new session.
- Add the Teacher, select the group and subject from the respective dropdowns.
- Specify the date and start and end time for the session.
- Fill in the title.
- Add other relevant information (as needed) then save.
After creating the session, click on Actions > Classroom > Management.
This opens a new window with all the students in the group.
Use the plus and minus beneath the thumbs up or thumbs down symbols to give points or remove points from a student (Figure 16).
Click on Give a Badge to award the student a badge.
- In the popup window, click on the Award this button to assign the student the badge (Figure 17).
- To take the badge back from the student, click on the Take back button (Figure 18).
Note: Simply close the window once done as changes are automatically saved.