Once you click on the assessments option (Figure 8), you will be transferred to the assessments screen. Here you can view Assessment Marks and the Assessment Schedule, and Assessment Analytics for your children (Figure 20).
- On this page you can see the Assessments Menu (Figure 20).
- You can click on the Assessment Marks button to view your children’s assessment marks (you will be transferred to Figure 21).
- You can Click on the Assessment Schedule to view your children’s Assessment Schedule (you will be transferred to Figure 25).
On this page you can see (Figure 21):
- The Assessment Marks for your child (by Subject, Assessment Marks).
- If you have more than one child in the institution, use the select student filter to switch children (Figure 22).
- Choose another child from the dropdown list (Figure 22), You will see the data on the grid will change.
On the pages you can (Figure 21):
- Choose a specific Group/Subject and click on it to view details regarding the assessment
- If you click on an assessment mark you will be transferred to the assessment details page (Figure 23).
On these pages you can see (Figure 23):
- Description: Includes Subject, Academic Period and Assessment e.g Mathematics Y6, 1st Term, Quiz
- Class: e.g Y6B
- Subject: e.g Mathematics Y6
- Date: e.g 10/12/2020
- Marks: e.g 0 Fail
- Presence: Absent or Present (with green or red symbol)
- Marking Range: e.g 1.00-100.00
Once you click on the Assessment Schedule option from the Assessments Menu screen (Figure 20), you will be transferred to the Assessment Schedule screen (Figure 24).
On these pages you can see (Figure 24):
- The assessments that have been scheduled for your children.
- You can click on the filter button to set parameters for the results you want to search for, on this screen (Figure 25).
- If you click on an assessment you will be taken to the view assessment details screen (Figure 26).
You can see the following assessment details (Figure 26):
- Type (examination type)
- Lock Date
This tab in the Assessments main menu (Figure 8), will allow you to view detailed graphical representation of the progress your children are making in class assessments from different subjects. This tab is a tool to help parents see things on a wider scale. Once you click on the Assessment Analytics button, you will be taken to the respective page (Figure 27a,b,c)
The assessment analytics page is comprised of three sections:
- Assessments Per Marking Period: In this section you can see your children’s assessment marks per marking period in a graph (Figure 27a).
- Assessments Comparison (Average): In this section you can view your children’s assessment marks in comparison to the average of the entire class (Figure 27b).
- Assessment Statistics Per Subject: Here you can select a specific subject your children attend and view statistical information regarding their performance in assessments (Figure 27c).