This is the equivalent of the Students Portal on the Online Classter Platform. This is where students will begin their navigation in the main menu screen (Figure 34).
In the main menu screen, you can navigate around all the major functions of this application.
In Figure 34 you see the screen for Students is composed of two parts:
- Here you can see the institution logo on the left
- Your profile picture in the right. This is also a dropdown button in which you can see your profile info or click on the sign out button to log off (Figure 35).
- If you click on the My Profile button you will be transferred to my Profile screen (Figure 36).
Here you will be able to see the following information (Figure 36):
- Your Photograph
- Student ID Number – QR Code: Students do not need to carry with them their printed student id cards, the id card is now scannable from the My Profile page of the Mobile app.
- First Name
- Last Name
- External Provider Email
- ‘About Us’ button: This button leads you to the About Us page (Figure 37). Information about Classter, Company Profile.
- ‘Contact Us’ button: This button leads you to the contact us page. You will find Classters contact number and email for any questions or issues you have regarding the mobile app (Figure 37).
- ‘App Language’ button: Click on this option to change the language used in the Classter Mobile Application (Figure 37a).
Menu Options (Figure 38)
- Messages option: Click on this button if you wish to see your inbox or in order to send a new message to teachers.
- Announcements option: Click on this option to view all announcements regarding you. e.g Field Trips.
- Calendar option: Click on this option to view your schedule e.g Monday 3rd of February Subject: Art.
- Assessment Overview option: Click on this option to see your assessment marks and schedule.
- Attendance option: Click on this option to view your Attendance record.
- Homework option: Click on this option in order to view your Homework.