Once you click on the assessments option (Figure 38), you will be transferred to the assessments screen. Here you can view your Assessment Marks and the Assessment Schedule (Figure 50).
- On this page, you can see the Assessments Menu (Figure 50).
- You can click on the Assessment Marks button to view your assessment marks (you will be transferred to Figure 51).
- You can click on the Assessment Schedule to view your Assessment Schedule (you will be transferred to Figure 53).
On this page you can see (Figure 51):
- Your Assessment Marks (by Group, Subject Marks).
- Choose a specific Group/Subject and click on it to view details regarding the assessment
- If you click on an assessment mark you will be transferred to the assessment details screen (Figure 52).
On these pages you can see (Figure 52):
- Grade e,g. Year 4
- Program e.g Basic
- Group e.g Y4B
- Subject e.g Design & Technology 1
- Assessment e.g Test CVG 1
- Teacher e.g Borg Elaine
- Date e.g 01/08/2020
- Marks e.g 80
- Literal e.g Good
- Marking Range e.g 1.00-100.00
- Weight e.g 1
- Learning Outcome e.g Did learn the basics of design
Once you click on the Assessment Schedule option from the Assessments Menu screen (Figure 50), you will be transferred to the Assessment Schedule screen (Figure 53).
On these pages you can see (Figure 53):
- The assessments that have been scheduled for you.
- You can click on the filter button to set parameters for the results you want to search for, on this screen (Figure 54).
- If you click on an assessment you will be taken to the view assessment details screen (Figure 55).
You can see the following assessment details (Figure 55):
- Examination Date
- Lock Date
- Examination Type