This is the equivalent of the Parents Portal on the Online Classter Platform. This is where parents will begin their navigation in the main menu page (Figure 3).
In the main menu screen, you can navigate around all the major functions of this application.
In Figure 3 you see the screen for Parents is composed of three parts:
- Here you can see the institution logo on the left.
- Your profile picture in the right. This is also a dropdown button in which you can see your profile info or click on the sign out button to log off (Figure 4).
- If you click on the My Profile button you will be transferred to my Profile screen (Figure 5).
Here you will be able to see the following information (Figure 5):
- Your Photograph
- First Name
- Last Name
- External Provider Email
- ‘About Us’ button: This button leads you to the About Us page (Figure 6). Information about Classter, Company Profile.
- ‘Contact Us’ button: This button leads you to the contact us page. You will find Classters contact number and email for any questions or issues you have regarding the mobile app (Figure 6).
- ‘App Language’ button: Click on this option to change the language used in the Classter Mobile Application (Figure 6a).
The Students bar
- You will see the photo of your child or children, and Names (Figure 7).
Menu Options (Figure 8)
- Messages option: Click on this button if you wish to see your inbox or in order to send a new message to teachers.
- Announcements option: Click on this option to view all announcements regarding you or your children. e.g Field Trips.
- Calendar option: Click on this option to view your children’s schedule e.g Monday 3rd of February Subject: Art.
- Assessment Overview option: Click on this option to see your children’s assessment marks and schedule.
- Attendance option: Click on this option to view your children’s Attendance record.
- Homework option: Click on this option in order to view your children’s Homework.